DIY Furniture Removals
Self Loading Sea Container Storage & Shipping
- Moving Interstate or Overseas?
- Do you want to save on moving costs?
- Do you want flexibility in packing and unpacking your furniture, and not be forced into cramming it all into a couple of hours?
Of course you do, and we have just the solution for you – Self-Loading Container Shipping.
How does it work?
- We will deliver a shipping container to your address in anywhere in Australia
- You fill it with your furniture and then give us a call when you want it to be collected
- We deliver the shipping container to your new address Anywhere in Australia on the date you specify.
- You unload the container at your leisure and then give us a call to remove it ‘unless of course you have purchased the container.’
- Alternatively if it is being shipped overseas then delivery to the nearest port with shipping schedules will apply.
Why is self-loading a better option than using a traditional removals company or removalist?
Self loading of your container saves money by not paying for labour costs with a removalist and you are more likely to take better care in the packing of your possessions than a removalist.
- Containers come with a number of points to tie down your goods.
- Containers are weatherproof and pervious to storm conditions.
- Due to the distances travelled, a traditional removalist will load three or four households in a large to save on costs, this means you wait for your goods, and have to take delivery when it suits them, not you.
- Containers contain only what you put in them, you can put your own padlock on, they go direct from one location to another, simple easy, fast and it’s stress-free.
- Should you require storage for several weeks or months it is simple for you to have them stored at our depots without the need to unload and load again – another cost and stress saving service we are happy to provide.
I want to use the self-loading service, but can’t have a container outside my property. Is there an alternative?
We are able to store the container near to you, and you can then fill the container as and when it suits you. Once filled, just give us a call and we will transport it interstate or overseas.
How long will it take to get the self-load container to my new address?
Generally, it takes under 7 days to get your container from one capital City to another, if it is country destinations just allow reasonable travel time out..
I will need a little time to get organized at the destination, can you accommodate this?
Absolutely – We can store the self-load container for you until such time as you are ready to have it delivered to your property so that you are not put under any stress to get moved in before your furniture and goods arrive.
I have more goods than will fit in a 20ft shipping container, do you do other sizes?
For your convenience, we have both 20ft and 40ft shipping containers available for your use. When speaking to our friendly staff, just ask them about advising you on what size container would be best for your needs.
What do I need to do next?
Simply give us a call on 08 9493 5166, or send us an email via our simple form on our Quotes page (please select the ‘Transport’ option from the ‘Your Requirements’ list), and we will be happy to advise you on costs and the best solution for you.
We make it easy so you can move hassle-free